What does your Board do? How does it help you get work done? Does it help you fundraise? Does it make your NGO better or does it make it worse. What has your Board done for you lately? Boards can make or break an NGO. Explore with Tony Myers how your Board can make a difference and how it can make your life easier and better. This session will draw heavily on you and your colleagues for their ideas and suggestions.
– Identify the characteristics of an ideal Board member
– Learn about the 7 things a Board can do for you
– What are the 5 most important ways a Board can help you fundraise
– Identify the steps you can take when a board isn’t working
– Learn how you can help recruit the ideal Board member