One of the most critical issues facing the NGO sector is leadership. NGO’s are struggling to find leaders who can make a difference. And those who are leading today are getting burned out faster than they can be replaced. So how do we move forward and find the leaders we need to build our NGO and the NGO sector. Join Tony Myers as he explores how we find the leaders we need, how to take care of the leaders we have, and how to grow leaders from within. Only those interested in making a difference should attend this session.
– Learn how to find the leaders we need,
– Identify the steps to develop the leaders we find,
– Identify the ways to care for leaders to ensure they stay healthy,
– Explore how we can find the leader within ourselves,
– Consider where we might go to develop our own leadership skills.