- This how-to manual examines in detail the various stages of an effective telephone call from identifying the prospect and introducing yourself; getting through screens and talking to the decision maker; developing rapport and a creating two-way conversation; explaining the purpose of your call; making a proposal to the prospect;the process of negotiation and effective closing strategies; results of the negotiation;and ending the call.
- Examines in detail a systematic way of dealing with objections
- Deflection/decision deferral strategies, along with psychological motivators for giving over the telephone
- Reveals how to assess the giving potential of prospects
- Includes sample scripts or call outlines
- Effective lines that could immediately be incorporated into existing telephone fundraising strategies to improve results
A complete, start-to-finish guide for successful telephone fundraising, Effective Telephone Fundraising helps you structure effective call scripts for your nonprofit’s best advantage.