Forget about the old misconception that fundraising is like “shaking a tin cup” at donors. Beyond Fundraising: New Strategies for Nonprofit Innovation and Investment is a landmark book, a decade in the making! Written by world-renowned fundraising expert Kay Sprinkel Grace, it presents her core beliefs, principles, and strategies for developing long-term relationships with donor-investors and volunteers. Boards of trustees, non-board volunteers, and staff members from hundreds of nonprofit organizations in the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, and western Europe have all taken something away from Kay’s workshops. Now, Kay brings the insight of her signature seminars to you.
Beyond Fundraising: New Strategies for Nonprofit Innovation and Investment is a user-friendly guide to help volunteers and staff members go beyond simply raising funds and:
- Believe in and practice fundraising as the culmination of a multi-step development process
- Involve and retain funders in a donor-investor relationship based on shared values, partnership, respect, and vision
Beyond Fundraising: New Strategies for Nonprofit Innovation and Investment, Second Edition is packed with forms, checklists, and examples to help you better understand, visualize, and implement Kay’s groundbreaking philosophy. Retaining the authoritative focus on values and mission-based philanthropy that is the cornerstone of this book’s first edition, this revised Second Edition covers:
- The impact on planning of new requirements for accountability
- Streamlined, field-tested ideas regarding capital campaigns and feasibility studies
- New techniques for annual giving, including the latest Internet tools
- New ways to involve busy board members in development, fundraising, and other activities
- Philanthropic trends to anticipate, respond to, and benefit from in the twenty-first century
Beyond Fundraising: New Strategies for Nonprofit Innovation and Investment, Second Edition is the essential guide for everyone who wants to bring innovation and investment to their communities!