Now in its 4th edition, this firmly established title on corporate fundraising is the definitive read on the subject. Everything you need to know is here – from theory to practice, strategy to legalities, top tips to fine detail.
This edition has been fully revised and updated with contributions and case studies from practising experts making it essential reading for both new and experienced fundraisers.
The fourth edition provides a detailed account of the practice of corporate fundraising and examines:
- Corporate Cause-related Partnerships;
- The role and remit of Corporate Fundraising;
- Corporate Fundraising Mechanisms;
- Corporate Team Structures and Recruitment;
- Corporate Fundraising Strategy;
- Measuring Social Impact;
- The role of research and generating new business;
- Successful pitching and negotiation;
- Managing Relationships with Charities;
- Promotional partnerships;
- Charity of the Year;
- Payroll Giving;
- Case studies.